|BASILICA DI SAN MARCO|
- Hapel Mascolo - In the past, called " New Chapel , "was named after a male fraternity (Mascolo) .
- Porta dei Fiori - or door flowers are decorated with reliefs from the 13th the century.
- North Passage - Gallery leading to the museum offers visitors a great view of the mosaic.
- Dome of the Spirits - Displays the apostles in contact with flaming tongues is decorated in the 12th century.
|Dome of the Spirits|
- The mosaics in the lobby - in dazzling the Dome of Genesis creation is shown in concentric circles. In this part of God created fish and birds.
|The Dome of Genesis|
- Pillars - Pillars of the inner façade are considered to be the remains of the first Basilica.
- Baptisteri - Called as Chiesa dei Putti ( Church cerubinas ).
- The altar of the Virgin - Karst icon Madonna from Nikopea the 10th century, which came from the spoils of war 1204th year.
- The dome of St. Petra - Relief on the wall is the altar on which St.. Peter and procurators who worship him.
|The dome of St. Peter|
- Pala d'Oro - magnificent altarpiece by the 10th century created a medieval goldsmiths, made up of 250 panels like this, and each is decorated with email and precious stones.
- Door of the sacristy - (always locked) embellish Sansovino bronze plate, including his self-portrait and portraits of Titian and Aretino .
- Dome of Pentecost - has a beautiful mosaic with Christ glory. Decorate huge central dome. That remarkable act made by mletaks masters from 13 th century, with strong influence on art and arhitecture of Bizant.
|Dome of Pentecost|
- Sacrament of the altar - surrounded by mosaics of Jesus parables and miracles, and originates from late 12th of the 13th the century.
|Mosaics of Jesus|
- Treasury - storage of precious war booty from Constantinople , contains a treasure trove of old Italian works of art like these censers of incense from the 12th or 13 the century.
- literature: Žderić D., Glamuzina D., Karabatić I., Žderić I., Kozole L., Baniček M., i Šarić I. Venecija i Veneto - Eyewitness travel guide: Venecija dio po dio - San Marco. ISBN/EAN: 9789531200479. Zagreb: Profil International, 2005., 80. - 81.pg.