|BASILICA DI SAN MARCO|
- Dome of the Spirits - presenting descent of the Holy Spirit as a dove, and probably the first dome decorated with mosaics.
|Descent of the Holy Spirit|
- Sv. Marco and angels - statues at the top of the central arch were added to the early 15 th century.
|Sv. Marco and angels|
- Horses of St. Marca - four horses of gilded bronze copy of the originals which are kept in the Basilica .
|Horses of St. Marc|
- The main portal -in the central arch are sculptured works per month to the 13th century. Vintager is September
|The main portal|
- The mosaics on the facade - mosaic from the 17th century shows the smuggling of the body of St. Marc in Alexandria - apparently at the pieces of pork curious to terrorize Muslims.
|Smuggling of the body of St. Marc in Alexandria|
- The chalice - elegant alabaster pillars of the ciborium decorated with scenes from the New Testament .
- Dome of Pentecost - has a beautiful mosaic of the 13th century with Christ surrounded by angels, the twelve apostles and the Virgin Mary .
|Christ surrounded by angels, the twelve apostles and the Virgin Mary|
- The body of St.. Marc - who was believed to have been destroyed by fire in 976th year, reportedly resurfaced when the new church dedicated to 1094th year. The remains were placed in the altar.
|The body of St.. Marc|
- Tetras - This group of sculptures from the porphyry (Egypt, 4th century), believed to be a Diocletian, Maximilian, Valerian and Constantine . They were tetrarsi appointed by Diocletian to help him rule the Roman Empire .
|Tetras and Pilasters of acra|
- The so-called pilasters of Acre - is actually from the church (6th century) in Constantinople .
- Mosaics in Baptistère - Herod's banquet (1343 - 1354), one of the mosaics in the life cycle of Sv. John the Baptist .
- literature: Žderić D., Glamuzina D., Karabatić I., Žderić I., Kozole L., Baniček M., i Šarić I. Venecija i Veneto - Eyewitness travel guide: Venecija dio po dio - San Marco. ISBN/EAN: 9789531200479. Zagreb: Profil International, 2005., 78. - 79.pg.